Open Your Unique Practice in a Unique City
Unlike Any Other
Austin’s unique culture makes it a destination for tourists and transplants alike. The locals who fostered this culture have coined the phrase “Keep Austin Weird” to celebrate their unique offerings. Referred to as the “Live Music Capital of the World,” Austin hosts concerts and festivals for small and large artists alike. There is theatre, arts, museums, and natural features — the river that runs through Austin is often used for floating trips, paddle boarding, and kayaking! A hub for the arts and small businesses, all who move to Austin find their niche amongst the plethora it has to offer.
Safe & Smart
Austin boasts lower crime rates than both Dallas and San Antonio. One of the smartest cities in the country, Austin ranks as the 6th most educated city in the U.S. Perhaps this is why companies flock to Austin, bringing tech and other industries to hire its intelligent residents. In fact, it’s listed as the #2 city for job growth among the top 50 metros in the U.S.
From July 2020 to July 2021, Austin’s population grew by 53,301 people. Though this is a massive increase for a single year, the city doesn’t seem to be slowing down. Its not just the cities growing, either; Austin suburbs like Round Rock are also seeing major growth. As the population increases, the need for more dentists increases, too. The Austin area is booming. There is no better time to launch your Austin dental practice.
Looking to purchase a dental practice in Austin? Browse our current listings and contact us to discuss your options!
An Overview of Austin
Top 5 Suburbs
- West Lake Hills
- Round Rock
- Dripping Springs
Arts & Culture
- Bullock Texas State History Museum
- The Blanton Museum of Art
- Austin Film Festival
- Umlauf Sculpture Garden
- Zach Theatre
- The Austin Symphony
- State Capitol — Completed in 1888, the State Capitol and its 22 acres of grounds and monuments is protected as a National Historic Landmark
- LBJ Presidential Library — A museum that chronicles the world events that transpired during LBJ’s presidency
- University of Texas — UT Austin is an ambitious leader, providing first-class education and the tools of discovery to more than 51,000 students
- Mount Bonnell — One of the highest points in Austin at 781 ft, it offers a gorgeous vista overlooking the city and Lake AustinCongress Ave Bridge Bat Watching — People line up nightly to witness the Austin’s famous bats fly out from beneath the bridge
Parks & Recreation
- Zilker Metropolitan Park — This 351-acre park is a favorite recreation area that sits alongside Lady Bird Lake
- Lady Bird Lake Hike and Bike Trail — Centrally located with a wonderful 10 mile bike trail encircling it
- Barton Springs Pool — The pool measures 3 acres in size, and is fed from underground springs with an average temperature of 68-70 degrees
- McKinney Falls State Park — Onion Creek has many natural waterfalls and limestone pools perfect for fishing and swimming, along with nearly 9 miles of trails
Watson Brown Austin Services
Austin is calling, and Watson Brown is here to help. We provide a full range of dental transition services and solutions for the Austin area. Whether you want to sell your practice, buy a practice in Austin, or get an appraisal, we can meet your needs. Contact us to find out how we can guide you through your Austin dental practice transition.