Why You Should Consider Owning a Dental Practice in Big D
In 2020, the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex grew by more than 120,000 people. People are coming from all over the country to live in North Texas — in fact, Frisco is the 4th fastest growing city in the entire United States! As DFW continues to grow, the number of dentists in the area needs to grow too. This means that right now is the perfect time to start a dental practice in Dallas and the surrounding areas, as demand is only going to increase.
North Texas is known for high-quality schools, so it’s no surprise that families are flocking to DFW. The suburbs surrounding Dallas, including Prosper, Frisco, and McKinney, are filling up with families — families that are going to need dental care. Owning a family-oriented practice in North Texas is a smart decision, and now is the time to take advantage.
A Great Place to Live
Starting a dental practice in Dallas won’t just benefit your career — North Texas is also simply a great place to call home. With many suburbs in the area, you can choose the neighborhood that feels best to you. Plus, you’re still close to the city, so you can enjoy the best restaurants, nightlife, and events that Dallas has to offer without giving up suburban life. It’s a win-win.
Looking to purchase a dental practice in Dallas? Browse our current listings and contact us to discuss your options!
A Snapshot of Dallas
Top 5 Suburbs
- University Park
- Flower Mound
Arts & Culture
- Dallas Museum of Art
- Perot Museum of Nature and Science
- Nasher Sculpture Center
- Winspear Opera House
- Morton Meyerson Symphony Center
- Dallas Arboretum — One of the top botanical gardens in America
- Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza — Chronicles the life, assassination, and legacy of President John F. Kennedy
- George W. Bush Presidential Library — Examines the American Presidency and President Bush’s time in office
- Reunion Tower — 561 ft observation tower in Dallas, one of the city’s most recognizable landmarks
- Dallas World Aquarium — Aquarium and zoo located in the West End Historic District of Downtown Dallas
Parks & Recreation
- Katy Trail — Jogging, walking, skating, and bicycling path
- Cedar Ridge Nature Preserve — Nine miles of hiking trails through 600 acres of Hill Country habitat
- White Rock Lake Park — Green space and artificial lake offering trails, boating, picnicking, and bird watching
- Klyde Warren Park — Beautiful Oasis Park in the center of Dallas, bridging uptown and downtown
Watson Brown Dallas Services
We offer a full range of dental transition services and solutions. Whether you’re looking for help with dental practice sales in Dallas, a Dallas dental practice appraisal, or you’re just starting out, we have the skills and expertise to guide you through every step in the process. Review our Dallas dental transition offerings and contact us about tailoring our services to your needs.