Making Dental Practice Sales Smooth
You’ve poured your time, resources, and heart into your dental practice, so thinking about selling can feel overwhelming. Not only is it difficult to know where to begin, but you want to be sure you get the maximum return for your efforts. That’s where Watson Brown comes in. We use a tried-and-true process to make dental practice sales successful.
Phase 1. Dental Practice Valuation
We begin the sales process by completing a comprehensive valuation of your practice. This will help us determine the right asking price.
Your dental practice valuation includes:
- A full dental practice appraisal, utilizing thorough market research, data collection, and evaluation
- Identification of opportunities for office improvement that can increase your selling price
- Strategies to implement that will position you for a successful sale
- Expert guidance from Watson Brown’s experienced dental transition professionals
Phase 2. Marketing Your Practice
Once you’ve got your practice in peak condition, it’s time to get it on the market. At Watson Brown, we have a database of hundreds of active buyers and we market your dental practice through our national and local industry outlets. We’ll help you locate the right buyer, so you know your practice is in good hands.
Phase 3. Making the Sale
When you’re ready to sell, our legal experts will walk you through the transaction step by step. Our turn-key solutions include:
- Maximizing Value & Net Proceeds
- Tax Planning
- Handling Lease or Real Estate
- Staff and Patient Retention
- Keeping Your Transition Confidential
Selling your dental practice doesn’t need to be overwhelming. When you have Watson Brown by your side, you can rest assured that your practice will be taken care of and you’ll get the best deal possible. If you’re interested in selling your practice and have questions, you can read a comprehensive, step-by-step overview of our dental practice sales process, read our Seller FAQs, or contact us — we’d love to discuss your options and create the perfect plan for your needs.